24in TV

Bikerbob biker1bob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 07:06:36 MDT 2007

I am going to go out on a limb and say the reason you cant get it to work on
the 24in is because of the screen resolution.

If you were using it on an HD tv I can assume you had the resolution
definded for that TV. Unless you have added lower resolutions for Xorg that
would allow it to recognize and display on the 24in (640 x 480 maybe?) then
I dont think you will be able to get the graphic interface to show up?

Does it run at all? does it drop you to a txt prompt?

Good luck.