PS3 No wireless network

Farias Terri-Ann NPRI FariasT at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Oct 3 15:02:46 MDT 2007

I am attempting to get my wired network connection working on the PS3. Yellow dog is already installed and working fine.
The wireless card was installed when Yellow Dog was installed.
I have removed the now wireless card from my PS3.
I have configured the network via the network manager and manually using /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0.
But the network card does not work.

Network -manager reports that eth0 device as wireless.

Any ideas on fix this problem.

Thank you
Terri