Flash Support

Chris Stewart cpstewar at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 18:18:50 MST 2007

OK - I did as directed by inserting the command #yum install "*gnash*" while logged in as root since it would not let me run the command when logged in as a normal user.  Everything seemed to download and install with no errors.  The problem - still no videos.  Tried ESPN, IMDB.com, news stories with videos attached and Youtube.  Am I still doing something wrong?  BTW - I tried going through the browser on both root and my user set up.

Also - screen resolution - what is the deal here?  I keep getting web pages popping up and telling me that my screen resolution is not optimized to run their web sites but I can't seem to change the screen resolution anywhere?????