WLAN with PS3

Jens Linnow JensLinnow at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 00:46:29 MST 2007

Hello,

some weeks ago, I installed YDL 05.0.2 on my PS3 and everything went perfectly well.

As I now wanted to set alive the WLAN on my linux partition ont the PS3, I could not manage it. On the original Sony Playstation3 system, the WLAN functions perfelctly.

Is there anybody who please can advice me with answers to the following two questions?:
(1) Which ist the correct WLAN-card to select under „hardwaretype“ which is built in my PS3 (60 GB version)?
(2) Do you have a HOW-TO for configuring the WLAN with YDL 05.0.2 on the PS3?

Your help  is thankfully requested.
Many thanks
Jens