NFS problem AGAIN -- it still does not work

Stephen Thudium sthudium at mac.com
Sun Dec 30 20:55:44 MST 2007

I'm still having problems with NFS, although different.

As Patrice Bouchand suggested (Thanks Patrice!), my earlier problem appears to have been a kernel problem.  So, I ran "yum 'update" and got the latest kernel.

However, now when I try to mount the client, I get the following error:
    mount: mount to NFS server '192.168.1.200' failed: System Error: No route to host.

Any ideas?

Maybe my procedure (described below in earlier email) is wrong.  Is there a HOWTO that explains the correct way to setup a NFS server and client?

Thanks,
Steve