flash frustration

Gregory Cole montgomary69 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 04:10:37 MST 2008

I know flash has been a quite an issue and i've read that some have had it working albeit a bit slow, i however am a complete 100% noob to linux and i have zero knowledge on how to use it, issue/type commands and install stuff etc etc, all i'm asking is could someone please tell me in a very simple walkthrough how to get flash working because it is the only reason why i got ydl to begin with, your help will be very much appreciated