No subject

caroline golton carolinegolton at msn.com
Mon Jan 14 11:20:37 MST 2008

Hi I have a sdtv so had to do the text install of yellow dog but when i try to dowload Xautoconfig it doesnt work ive tried this loads of times but im not getting anywhere so i downloaded it from my pc and put 1 copy on dvd (ive got no cd's) and 1 copy on usb but dont know how to install any of them my usb is in a fat file system does it have to be fat32 I've looked this up but cant find anything. please could you help