Main menu line disappeared

Mogens Lunde mail at mogenslunde.dk
Fri Jan 25 05:40:01 MST 2008

After a successfull install of ydl 5.02 I played a little with the
program, and changed the settings for the main menu line (the one that
gives access to system utilities, browser etc) among other things that
it should appear behind windows, but now it has completely disappeared.
After several repeated re-boots nothing has changed.

If I select Gnome as session, I get the main menu line, but not for the
normal/default skin. What can I do to get it back?

Aother things: How can I place an icon on my desktop to easily do a
"boot-game-os" rather than having to open terminal and manually write
this command?

Thanks!
--
Mogens