Macbook pro

Haresh Kainth haresh.kainth at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 06:32:59 MST 2008

hi there,

im not sure if ydl run's on intel? best to consult with
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/downloads/ ive had a quick look at
the downloadable iso's, i cant find a link for intel arch.

if there is a supported version of ydl for intel then im sure you can
install it as the only os, when i had a powerbook (powerpc arch) i was able
to install it as the only OS.

The install process should be straight forward. in regards to problems, i
guess, a person can only answer that, on the problems that you may occur.
best thing to do, is to;

a) find a intel version of ydl (not sure if there is one)
b) if there is a version of it (intel ydl) download it, burn it to a dvd and
try to install it, press the C button on your keyboard at startup (see the
ydl website for more info, installation process)
c) again, if you can find a intel ydl, virtualise it. if you have parrallels
or vmware, you can run a hypervisor os, ie. run a guest os on your host os.
<-- much safer and cleaner process (from my experience).

hope it helps.