Macbook pro

Edward Montfoort therealsoultrain at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 03:41:49 MST 2008

sure. this link also has a video demonstrating it.
http://crave.cnet.co.uk/video/0,139101587,49295004,00.htm
but if you want to see more about it just search google by writing this -
toshiba with cell processor - thats I what I used to search for anything
related to this specific subject after reading some info on a local magazine
regarding to the cell processor. Hope you find the info you're looking for.

all the best.