Installing on IBM P-505

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 11 12:06:02 MST 2008

We provide instructions for doing a netinstall at
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_general/net-install.shtml
these instructions allow you to use a cd to boot the machine then use a
second machine connected via a network as an http server to server the
remainder of the DVD needed for installation.

Aaron