Connecting YDL to a WEP Network

Ivan Tchorbadjiyski rich.ivan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:55:57 MST 2008

Hi Zach:

here is a link which will give u step by step instructions how to
activate WiFi hardware of PS3 under Yellow Dog:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_5.x/ps3-wifi-upgrade-kernel.shtml

and I have to say THANK YOU Aron Johnson for the great explanation and
detail of your work!!!

Ivan