Installing YDL on IBM P-505

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Feb 18 15:30:15 MST 2008

I am curious as to why you are attempting to install via CD's instead of
using the DVD, is the P-505 lacking a DVD drive?

As I recall Fedora has also moved away from posting CD ISOs in their
later releases and also finds a netinstall an acceptable install
process, which version of Fedora are you refering to?

Aaron