YDL 6 on ps3 help

Jason . giasone777 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:54:11 MST 2008

Right now I don't have yellow dog on mine, I have Ubuntu, the wireless does not work, it turns out that the newest ps3 firmware breaks the wireless, that is why I am wondering if those yellow dog programmers have fixed this issue. Anyone else have wireless working?

Jason.

From: ryan_collins at hotmail.comTo: yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.comSubject: RE: YDL 6 on ps3 helpDate: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 18:25:30 +0100

uhm that is a good question, i don't know. i have to find out. i don't know at all how it all works. do you know how to get vlc working? every time when i try to update, it says that there is not conncetion. but i can go on the webbrower :S . ryan

From: giasone777 at hotmail.comTo: yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.comSubject: RE: YDL 6 on ps3 helpDate: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 12:06:23 -0500

Just curious, is your wireless working? Jason.

Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 07:44:37 -0800From: wutangpro29 at yahoo.comSubject: YDL 6 on ps3 helpTo: yellowdog-newbie at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Hello, i installed yellow dog linux 6 on my ps3 and itrs working great but i am concerned on how to get vlc media player and java ,i need video codecs also how can i get all these things so i could get my YDL on my ps3 to start running like my regular computer where i have all the programs necessary  to have everything working? Thank You

Blijf onderweg online met Windows Live for Mobile! Download 't nu op jouw mobiele telefoon.