YDL 6 on ps3 help

Aaron Johnson ajohnson at terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 3 11:07:31 MST 2008

We offer a open source video player which supports open source formats
out of the box, however mpeg4 and dvix are non-free format's therefore
we cannot support them directly, we do offer a codec installer which
allows you to install some non-open source codecs for playing things
like MP3's and such.

Aaron