Edward Montfoort therealsoultrain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:53:08 MDT 2008

Hello.

I believe that if you reinstall firefox, then it should reconize java
environment runtime on your system.

Go to this site
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp?locale=en&host=www.java.com ,
then download the latest version for linux. In this case it would be the
version x64 if I am correct (lovely cell processor hehe).

Install it and then try to reinstall firefox again and see if it works out.

Best regards.