newbie wifi/ wpa help

Kai yavin at gmx.com
Tue Mar 18 05:05:22 MDT 2008

@all WPA users:
I sucessfully enabled WPA on my PS3 with YDL 6.0 installed. I followed
this howto:

http://dachaac.blogspot.com/2007/08/guide-to-get-wpa-psk-working-on-ps3-ydl.html

Problem is that I forced rpm to install the provided wireless-tools
package because YDL 6.0 ships with a newer version of these tools (28.2
vs. 28.1).

@TerrasoftSolutions: Are there any known problems with the patched
wireless-tools provided by the howto?