Services Contact Form

Robert Stevenson Neasham robertneasham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:19:32 MDT 2008

Dear Amanda:

Did you partition the disk and do a hard format? Of course, you also should
be very careful on the way you se4tup root, user etc. and that you have a
backup to reload the old system. Follow set up for Linux very carefully.
Just wondering if you set up everything exactly according to the package
instructions.

This is one of the reasons I have in the past very carefully loaded and
installed many versions of linux (Many types avaiable for free! Gives you
great experience and undrestanding of all the different system variables
that have to be set to have a functional operating system.

Any more help, just ask. Somewhere you missed a step, or set up a Directory
or Swap space wrong. Also you don't mention your actual hardware spec,

RSN

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:38 AM, Amanda Wolf <awolf at terrasoftsolutions.com>
wrote:

> > notes: Hi there, i purchased you linux software for my ps3, i didnt
> > format my ps3 and tried to install the software, when i get to the
> > point were i have to enter in keyboard languge the ps3 freezes, is
> > there any was of reseting my ps3 so as i can load up the orignal
> > ps3 operating system or is there any way arround this?? if you
> > could help i would be very thankful as i have pre ordered gta 4 and
> > i cant use my ps3 because of this :(
> > verify_box: bark

Mr.Robert S. Neasham, Jr. RSN