Services Contact Form

Mike Birlew wrythen at gmail.com
Sun May 11 11:52:46 MDT 2008

You need to turn off the consol by touching the main power pad.  when it
shuts off you will see the red light instead of blue and green on the
front.  Now hold your finger on the power pad with out removing it (around 5
seconds) untill you hear the machine beep several times  this will reboot to
the game os.  Another tip for you is your going to want to do alot to yellow
dog once you get it started.  Try googling your problems and you will more
than likely get fast specific answers from past posts.

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 6:57 AM, Amanda Wolf <awolf at terrasoftsolutions.com>
wrote:

> > fname: Dauren
> >
> > notes: Hello! Help me, please. I've just installed YLD 6 to my PS3.
> > But I don't remember my login. I tryed to switch to PS3 os typing
> > boot-game-os but its doesn't work. I don't know what to do. Now I
> > can't play PS3 and can't run YLD 6. Thank you
> > verify_box: ice

/root/Desktop/my temp/resume.txt