YDL 6.0 CD Not Found during installation on PS3

Brenton brentons.house at gmail.com
Tue May 27 02:10:33 MDT 2008

Hi,

I have YDL 5.2 currently installed and want to install YDL 6.0 when I'm
choosing installation method it searches the CD then ejects it and I get CD
Not Found message: The YDL CD was not found in any of your CDROM drives.
Please insert the YDL CD and press OK to retry.

I did a bit of searching on google but can't seem to find what's wrong so
any ideas would be good.

Thanks,

Brenton.

--
This electronic communication (including any attached files) may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information and is only intended for