YDL 6.0 CD Not Found during installation on PS3

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Thu Jun 19 13:18:21 MDT 2008

Glad to hear about your success.  Next time though you might want to try the
SHA1SUM test on the .iso before you burn the DVD, just to save time and make
sure you are working with a file which matches exactly the .iso file
produced by TSS.

Unfortunately, you've proved the very ancient (I'm sure) proverb -- if you
want something done right it's best to do it yourself.

All the best...