DVD+R or -R

Dagfinn Kolstad dagfinn at area11.se
Tue Jul 15 06:23:26 MDT 2008

I tried both and there was no issue for me.
To burn a image from a MAC is really simple just use disk utility
press  + B and select the image. In windows use nero or a simular
app.

here is a link with the specs for PS3 and it also says that +R is OK http://playstation.about.com/od/ps3/a/PS3SpecsDetails_3.htm