Please help with TV resoloution

Feroz Mia ferozmia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:26:11 MDT 2008

Hi, I have just received YDL 6 in the mail, the thingis when i start
my  installer the text till the kboot prompt is perfectly fine, I have
a Panasonic TV which is a few years old and dont have HD, I am using
The RED,BLUE & Yellow cable (yellow for tv) other 2 for sound, so i
type in the install command for text only install since 720p gives me
a black screen, so when i use the lowest " text res" from the "ydl how
to install" the sytem reboots to install but my screen stars jumping,
is there another command for resoloution setting when starting the
installer and why does the intial display,display correctly and not
when the installer begins the actual install, I dont have money to buy
another HD TV or Monitor at this stage, plesae help me with anything
that could remedy my situation,

Thank You

Feroz