Join me in solving the climate crisis

evil space monkey evlspcmk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 08:28:54 MDT 2008

yea get me the fuck off this list global warming is a con if its like saying
we were to blame for the last ice age and continental shifts if it wasnt for
all uor carbon emissions gondwana land would still be the way it once was,
our planet and our climate are not constant so shut the fuck up all gore and
his mindless followers