help ! burnung YDL-6.0 iso

Gerardo Juarez-Mondragon gerardojm1957 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 13:36:39 MDT 2008

Hi,

I would recheck the SHA1 hash from the ISO. You can also try burning
on a different computer, DVDs tend to be sensitive in the question of
head alignment. Third, I would also try burning on a different media
DVD-R or DVD+R, exactly the opposite to the one you have used so far.

Ciao e buona fortuna con la ISO :-)
Gerardo