Mixed libraries

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Tue Jul 22 00:54:58 MDT 2008

Question:

The latest IBM Java JRE requires the older library?  Well, as odd as
that sounds to me I did find a page discussing this.  It is located here:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_5.x/ibm-jre.shtml

Notice that these instructions are for YDL5.  YDL6 may have what you
need available (if you have pointed yum.conf to the right places).  You
can do a search from within yum or with the included software which
installs additional software for YDL6.

All the best...