please can anyone help

Heather Simpson hsimpson at terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 23 10:44:20 MDT 2008

There are one of two ways to do this and the first one is what I
recommend when your system is fully installed with YDL 6. However, you
will need to use the second one to get back to your Game OS from this
point in the installer.

First: Open a Gnome terminal (that's the TV looking thing in the tool
bar on the bottom of the screen). Then type ps3-boot-game-os and hit
enter.  This will take you to the game os.  When you want to get back
into YDL go back into System Settings in the game os and set it as the
Default OS. I do this because if you do it the way I will tell you next
it asks for the connection to your TV again and I find that a pain.

Second: Power down the PS3 in YDL. When you turn it back on hold the
front power button until the PS3 chirps twice (once when you first touch
it and then about 5 seconds of holding it).