Logitech bluetooth keyboard

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Wed Jul 23 23:19:53 MDT 2008

There is no "app" per se, as in most things in linux it is controlled
and started from the CLI (command line interface), meaning you need to
open a terminal.  I found a reference which could be useful, here it
is:

http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2006/09/21/rediscovering-bluetooth.html

All the best...