G4 Powerbook Wireless I finally gotit!!!

Derick Centeno dcenteno at ydl.net
Fri Aug 8 15:09:58 MDT 2008

Glad I could help.  It would be a good idea to list or explain how you
blacklisted the ssb module as part of this thread.  It could be useful as a
future reference for someone else.

Congratulations on completing this problem successfully.

Wishing you all the best... Derick.

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 14:53:37 -0500
Barry Hembree <gbhembree at comcast.net> wrote:

> Derick,
>
> Disregard the last message. I have finally got wireless working.
> Somehow module ssb was getting loaded. I blacklisted it and now
> everything works. Thanks again for your help you really got me over my
> first yellowdog hurdle. I'm sure there are more to come.
>
> Barry

=====
"If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often
think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of
music. ... I get most joy in life out of music."

"What Life Means to Einstein: An Interview by George Sylvester
Viereck," for the October 26, 1929 issue of The Saturday Evening Post.