[yellowdog-announce] Buy YDL Champion Server Zipper Case Now & Receive Free YDL 2.0 + Goodies: 2001 04/30

Subject: [yellowdog-announce] Buy YDL Champion Server Zipper Case Now & Receive Free YDL 2.0 + Goodies: 2001 04/30
From: Kai Staats (kstaats@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Mon Apr 30 2001 - 16:31:30 MDT

Dear Associates of Terra Soft Solutions,

Some of our resellers currently hold inventory of Champion Server 1.2.x in the yellow and black, cloth zipper case. This zipper case has been very popular with our customers, but it is time for a change. With YDL 2.0, we will introduce new, simpler packaging.

Therefore, we offer the following:
Purchase Champion Server 1.2.x in the zipper portfolio case (product #CS0904 or #CS0914) and then fax a copy of the receipt with date of purchase, name of reseller, and your full shipping address to Terra Soft at 707.988.7982 and we will deliver to you direct --free of charge-- YDL 2.0, a Yellow Dog Linux flexible cloth flier, and two oval bumper stickers as soon as YDL 2.0 is available.

Visit http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/resellers/ and be certain to call the reseller nearest you before visiting their facility. Ask for Yellow Dog Linux Champion Server 1.2 in the yellow and black zipper portfolio case. If you purchase a copy with Installation Support, the Support Agreement will carry forward to YDL 2.0.

Offer expires 14 May 2001.

Sincerely,
kai