[yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft Launches YDL Developer Support Program: Press Release 2001 12/14

Subject: [yellowdog-announce] Terra Soft Launches YDL Developer Support Program: Press Release 2001 12/14
From: Kai Staats (kstaats@terrasoftsolutions.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 12:02:16 MST

Loveland, CO -- 14 December 2001 -- Terra Soft Solutions, Inc., the leading developer of Linux solutions for PowerPC(tm) microprocessors, announces the official Yellow Dog Linux Developer Support Program.

"Until now, our developer relations have been, in the tradition of the open-source community, fairly informal and focused on those who are already involved, in the know. We desire to make available our experience, the community's expertise, and the YDL foundation to a broader community, to developers and commercial vendors who may not have historically had access to or considered YDL," states Dan Burcaw, CTO, Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.

As Yellow Dog Linux has matured and gained a strong foundation in the open-source and commercial arenas, Terra Soft has complimented this momentum with improved hardware support, updates and patches, and recent redesign of online support content for simpler, faster access.

YDL Developer Support Program is free of charge and members are eligible for:

        - online access to an Apple Macintosh build-box
        - online access to a single Yellow briQ Node
        - online access to a Yellow briQ cluster
        - discounted Terra Soft products

        - product placement on the YDL 3rd Party Applications page
         http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/software/3rd_party/

        - potential sales relationship through Terra Soft's Store
         http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/store/

For more information and an online membership application:
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/realworld/devel_support/

About Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
Terra Soft Solutions, Inc. is a leading developer of innovative technologies and provider of integrated HPC solutions for PowerPC Linux. Yellow Dog Linux, the flagship product, has boosted viability of Linux on PowerPC microprocessors. Black Lab Linux provides an HPC node creation and management suite, designed to work with a number of PowerPC platforms, including Macintosh and the Yellow briQ Node, a high-density PowerPC Linux computer.

For more information, visit http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/