[yellowdog-announce] YDL Newsletter #8 (1999 04/14)

Kai Staats (kstaats@terraplex.com)
(no date)

Dear Associates of Yellow Dog Linux,

As a follow-up to our most recent press release, we are pleased to announce the following additions and modifications to our website:

YDL Mailing List Archive
The addition of http://lists.yellowdoglinux.com/, an online searchable archive of the Announce and General Mailing Lists. This is an excellent tool for those of you who require assistance with the installation or ongoing configuration of your Champion Server OS.

Installation Support Overview
A more in-depth description of our Installation Support, http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/faq_install.html, currently available as bundled with 2 CDs or the full Champion Server package which includes 2 CDs, our Guide to Installation, 3-ring binder, and zipper portfolio case.

The Errata Pages
The addition of the "CS 1.0 Errata", updates to the Champion Server Installer, available for free online from http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/errata.html

Officially Supported Hardware
And the updated list of the officially supported Apple hardware, which now includes many pre-G3s as well as the iMacs: http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/faq_hardware.html