[yellowdog-announce] Good News, Bad News, and the Lost CD Blues: Newsletter #16 (1999 07/26)

Kai Staats (kstaats@terraplex.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:23:53 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Associates of Yellow Dog Linux,

GOOD NEWS
All pre-orders to date have been shipped. We are also pleased to announce
that we returned home from MacWorld with very few CDs as sales were strong
and enthusiasm even moreso.

BAD NEWS
We were distressed to discover that Federal Express lost the other half of
our inventory of Champion Server 1.1 during our travels. While we recognize
this is not an example of their routine service, it is highly unfortunate
and very untimely.

Our ordering system will be placed on "pre-order" status until additional
CDs may be produced and delivered to our shipping facilities within the
next 10 working days. We are sorry for any inconvinience this may cause.
Please watch your email for additional annoucements concerning the status
of our inventory and the online ordering system.

Sincerely,
kai

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.

 Yellow Dog Linux