[yellowdog-announce] Black Lab Linux Now pre-installed w/Support: Newsletter #25 (2000 03/30)

Subject: [yellowdog-announce] Black Lab Linux Now pre-installed w/Support: Newsletter #25 (2000 03/30)
From: Kai Staats (kstaats@terraplex.com)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2000 - 03:24:56 MST

Dear Associates of Black Lab Linux,

We are pleased to announce that we have finalized pricing on our
pre-installed Black Lab Linux systems. Please visit
http://www.blacklablinux.com/products/software.shtml for details:
 - included software
 - a choice of CDRs or Ultra DMA 66-7200 RPM drives
 - one incident phone/email support
 - 3rd party software and hardware

... and we have re-defined our Services:
 - http://www.blacklablinux.com/lab_services.html
 - Installation Services
 - Technical Support
 - Consulting & Configuration Services

If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Kai Staats, CEO

Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.
 Yellow Dog Linux
 http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

 Black Lab Linux
 Advanced Workstations and Parallel Solutions
 http://www.blacklablinux.com/