Anjuta 0.19 build problems...

Subject: Anjuta 0.19 build problems...
From: Christian Gross (ChristianHGross@yahoo.ca)
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 03:14:48 MST

Hi

I bought YellowDog Linux 2.1 and have in the past been able to build anjuta
with no problems. Now with the release 0.19 nothing compiles. I get a
whole bunch of errors. Here is one of the replies on the Anjuta mailing
list. What can I do to get anjuta to build?

>> Reply from Anjuta mailing list
I have 2 boxes - one my primary development machine (RH7.1 plus Ximian),
and the other my build machine (which I am keeping as RH7.2 stock). Both
systems build Anjuta - in fact the released RPMs are built on the RH7.2
box. It does indeed sound as though Yellow Dog does not have all the GNOME
packages. AFAIK people using Debian, Slack, Mandrake, RedHat, et al have no
problems.
We added a gnome-vfs/mime and pkg-config dependency since 0.1.8, that's
true :-/ more omissions in the documentation! Are Yellow Dog not updating
GNOME for oaf and bonobo etc.?
<<

Christian Gross