Re: Status of next release of YDL?

Subject: Re: Status of next release of YDL?
From: Bryan Stillwell (bstill@terraplex.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 11:55:53 MST

On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 10:31:54AM -0800, Tyler Hardison wrote:
>Anyway, my previous message was a question to as WHEN YDL was going to
>release a new distro.
>Considering that so many things have changed...

There's a very good chance that it will be out in February. All of the
packages are recompiled and working right now, it's just that the
higher powers decided we won't release until we have a graphical
installer. We're keeping track of all the latest security updates, so
expect it to have not nearly as many problems as RH7 does.

Bryan

--
  Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.           | Software Engineer
  http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/   | bstill@terraplex.com