Re: RFC: Changing default partition type for linux/ppc

Subject: Re: RFC: Changing default partition type for linux/ppc
From: Nelson Abramson (pogtal@erols.com)
Date: Fri Jul 07 2000 - 13:30:20 MDT

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

> >Benh: are you maintaining the official version of pdisk now?
>
> No, I'm not. I don't know if someone actually maintains it

I believe one of the original (the original?) creator(s) of pdisk is now
part of the Linux/PPC community. IIRC, he was working on upgrading pdisk
and fixing the problems that were highlighted previously in the list
archives. I haven't heard anything recently, so I have no idea what the
status is.

--Nelson Abramson