Re: Some YDL2.0 issues

Subject: Re: Some YDL2.0 issues
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 06:59:43 MDT

I can also attest to these problems. Mac OS X, OS 9 both had MAJOR
problems reading this CD, and even booting I had problems. It was
always a hit and miss on whether it would work or not. However, I
dropped it my nice new Dell Tower, and it read the CD fine. I've got a
PowerBook G3 400 Bronze, (firewire) with the DVD-Drive in it.
I figured it might just be my machine or something, but apparently I'm
not the only one.
Cheers,
Jason McIntosh