Re: Sound on iBook

Subject: Re: Sound on iBook
From: Carl Potter (carl@psychiatrykills.com)
Date: Sun Jul 22 2001 - 10:47:04 MDT

I believe sound works on all the "toilet seat" based iBooks, you just need the
2.4.x Linux kernel and build dmasound into the kernel or as a module.

What still doesn't work is the ability to change the volume and mixer stufff.
You're stuck with whatever you set the volume to in Mac O/S (OpenFirmware
keeps track of that setting apparently).

Happy compiling,

Carl