Re: traceroute broken on YDL 2.0?

Subject: Re: traceroute broken on YDL 2.0?
From: Jason McIntosh (jwm05c@mizzou.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 08:56:44 MDT

Last I used, I found the rsync kernels on BenH to be quite nice. I have
my powerbook running a version right now, and it's pretty nicely stable
and feature rich.
Cheers!
Jason

| Jason McIntosh | CELL: 573-424-7612 |
| Webmaster, thinker, etc. | WORK: 573-884-3865 |
| http://web.missouri.edu/~c717990/ | |
|"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are |
|for. I only coded it." |
|(Attributed to Linus Torvalds, somewhere in a posting) |