Re: KENSINGTON Turbo Mouse 5.0 and 2.2.15

Subject: Re: KENSINGTON Turbo Mouse 5.0 and 2.2.15
From: Josh Hochman (josh@kokyu.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 06:56:15 MDT

Myles,

Can I ask you a few questions?

I just installed 2.2.15pre14-ben1 and have not been able to get my mouse to
work. I have a Kensington TurboMouse ADB trackball on an iMate adapter. Is
that considered a USB 1 button? Where should /dev/mouse be pointing? What's
the pointing device for X? I swear that it used to work on an older kernel

-Josh