Re: kde 2.2 were coming soon?

Subject: Re: kde 2.2 were coming soon?
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Sep 02 2001 - 18:43:21 MDT

Kevin,

What I don't get is why this seems to work on a rawhide based box,
and the YDL 2.0 kdebase does something similar in the .spec and it works
fine, yet kdebase 2.2's spec does not work correctly.

Anyways, I will try some of your solutions and see if kdebase 2.2 packages.
:-)

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.