How do I get bootloader to boot

Subject: How do I get bootloader to boot
From: Huazhi Menchaca (huazhi_ca@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 03:22:46 MDT

I installed YellowDog Linux on my PB G4 Titanium and
everything seems fine (except for the screen
resolution which seems to be in 256 colors).

Anyhow, when I rebooted into Mac OS 9, I set startup
disk to Mac OS X. After I rebooted one time, I never
saw Linux again...

I cannot find any useful information on the YDL
website. It seems rather sparse. I notice though
some HTML files on the Mandrake Linux CD mentioned
this activating OpenFirmware (CMD-OPT-O-F at bootup)
and then typing some command. What would that command
be to get the boot loader to work.

Also, it would be nice to have a Mac GUI partitioner
utility and also at the very least a Mac GUI boot
selector in case the bootloader goes bye-bye...

 - Joaquin