Re: kde 2.2.1 src rpms? qt version recommended?

Subject: Re: kde 2.2.1 src rpms? qt version recommended?
From: Kevin B. Hendricks (khendricks@ivey.uwo.ca)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 13:52:23 MDT

Hi Dan,

That's for the great work on kde 2.2.1!

I have installed it and have played around with it for about an hour.

All seems fine. The only issues I had were:

- kdeutils needed efax which I installed from YDL 2.0 list

- something else needed kdesupport which is gone so I simply used -nodeps
with rpm and all installed fine.

The feedback during program launch and delays is worth the upgrade alone.

Thanks,

Kevin