Re: Atherosclerotic Linux Mice Uni-Mouse Only Choice?

Subject: Re: Atherosclerotic Linux Mice Uni-Mouse Only Choice?
From: Vance Dubberly (vance@coloradosprings.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 10:26:03 MST

there is a list of supported devices in the installation or in mouseconfig.
or if you are smart enough to understand all that stuff in /dev (I'm not).
I got my unimouse last night and couldn't be happier... bumped the res up
so high I don't have to move me hand to move the mouse, just blow on it.

1.61803400516510009765625
Vance Dubberly
ColoradoSprings.com
WebDeveloper