Re: Compiler errors

Subject: Re: Compiler errors
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 20:37:20 MST

Just call me stupid and disregard ;) I was trying to manually run make
after doing the prep stage, which obviously doesn't include the full
compliment of defines. As soon as I did a rpm -bb it just rolled right
through the file that was giving my problems. Sorry to waste your time;
having used Slack almost forever, I am still relatively new to the RPM
stuff.

Jim

Dan Burcaw's bits of Mon, 21 Feb 2000 translated to: