Re: Xpmac

Subject: Re: Xpmac
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 22:49:42 MST

Hi Dan.

When I encountered this problem it was definitely due to the contents of
/etc/X11/xinit/Xmodmap. There was one line in that file and it caused the
bad mapping of 'e'. As soon as I deleted that line, the problem went away.
Does kdm maybe bypass the default xinitrc or override where Xmodmap is
pulled from?

Jim

Dan Burcaw's bits of Sat, 26 Feb 2000 translated to: