Re: XFree86 4.0 test rpms available (fwd)

Subject: Re: XFree86 4.0 test rpms available (fwd)
From: Kevin B. Hendricks (khendricks@ivey.uwo.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 05:29:18 MST

Hi,

>Any idea of whether this stuff addresses the issue of Rage 128 vs.
>Rage 128 Pro? Or is that a separate issue?
>
>Jim

No, a solution has not been implemented yet, just my hack is out there.
Jack pointed people from his site to mine just in case people were running
the Rage128Pro card and needed the hacked versions.

Ben is creating a piece of software to grab MacOS setting for Rage128 cards
(much like he did with Mach64 cards) so that a table of device and driver
parameters can be built into aty128fb.c to fix this more correctly than my
hack.

Kevin