Darwin Streaming Server 2.0 for CS 1.2?

Subject: Darwin Streaming Server 2.0 for CS 1.2?
dieder@lohnwks4.cstudies.sfu.ca
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 22:16:08 MST

        I'm a newbie at linux, let alone yellowdog linux....but that won't
stop me from admitting that I know very little and asking for help. =)

Brief question/request: Has anybody had time to get QuickTime Streaming
Server 2.0, aka Darwin Streaming Server 2.0 running on Yellowdog Linux?

I'm trying to get the most recent version up'n'running so that I can take
advantage of a few of its features such as its authentication procedures
etc.

Thanks,

Dieder