Where to send bug reports to for CS-1.2?

Subject: Where to send bug reports to for CS-1.2?
kevin_myer@iu13.k12.pa.us
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 09:47:01 MST

Hello,

I've encounted a few problems with Champion Server 1.2 and am wondering
where to submit reports about them.

First, I've installed BIND, which runs chroot. However, the RPM install
didn't appear to properly add the named user to the passwd file, and the
named startup script obviously fails to startup.

Secondly, when trying to edit a crontab entry, it fails, apparently
because a remnant of config code for the initial location of vi remains in
the RPM. When I attempt to edit an entry, it fails with:

/bin/sh: /usr/ucb/vi: No such file or directory

If I set my shell EDITOR variable, things work fine.

I see there is a bug reporting section of the website in the works but
whats the interim bug report mechanism? Also, apologies if these have
already been posted or if this is the wrong forum for doing such.

Kevin

--
Kevin M. Myer
Systems Administrator